How to Solve carsick. a comfortable and enjoyable journey would be the desire of us all. But sometimes it can be a pleasant journey is interrupted when we had the name carsick. If we already have the name carsick then a nice ride turned into a frightening specter.
Travel sickness can strike anyone both young children and adults, is not limited to the young and old, can affect even those who had never experienced such thing as carsick. The cause of carsick itself can be caused by congenital, trauma, shock travel, winding road and weight conditions that do not fit. Therefore, if a long trip you should make sure you are in a state fit condition.
If you've ever had the name of each travel sickness usually will make the next trip we will feel fear and trauma of travel sickness before. Well my friend, if you feel travel sickness is quite disturbing, you can try the following ways to overcome travel sickness you experienced.
How to Solve Drunk Journey
- Try to always look ahead because if you look to the side then you will see objects through which your vehicle quickly. This will certainly make you dizzy. The best position is to sit in front.
- Avoid pungent aroma because it will make you feel nausea and uncomfortable.
- Avoid eating too much before traveling, but also do not let your stomach empty because it will be easily filled by the wind that can cause nausea.
- Drugs in order to did not get drunk before traveling.
- Avoid smoke or sit near people who smoke.
- During the trip you can consume mints to overcome the bland saliva.
- Open up your vehicle windows to facilitate air circulation and to eliminate the unpleasant smell in the vehicle.
- Drinking ginger to avoid common colds.
- Apply eucalyptus oil or balm to around the navel and nape to provide warmth and comfort.
- The best way to avoid a hangover is to sleep on the way during the trip.
Well my friend and gentlemen, that's a few ways you can try to overcome carsick. Hopefully the article "Tips on How to Cope With a Hangover Easy Vehicle" above can be useful for you all.