Here is it - the unique things about Mr. P by Mike Zimmerman of Menshealth Germany.
1. Smoking can shorten the penis size of a few centimeters, because the blood vessels shrink. Meanwhile toxins in cigarettes also makes blood vessels harden, stiff, and narrowed so that blood circulation to the testicles where sperm production as impaired. This condition will affect the quality of sperm produced, even during erection will not last long.
2. Currently doctors develop skin for burns victims developed from foreskin (prepuce or skin covering the tip of the penis).
3. An enlarged prostate gland will cause erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. And to prevent that, nothing wrong with your prostate gland checked regularly.
4. The average male orgasm last for up to six seconds, while in females about 23 seconds. If women want equality it means that men can experience orgasm during four times than women.
5. Besides humans (men), it turns out there are other species that also has a penis, which is a hard-shelled sea creature or a type of ancient water flea 425 million-year-old were found among rocks in the UK in 2003. Special about these ancient species also have a penis, therefore David Siveter, a biologist from the University of Leicester, gave the name of the male fossils as Colymbosathon ecplecticos or "amazing swimmer with large penis (swimmers with big penises).
6. Once circumcision has always performed by pulling the foreskin (the skin on the tip of the penis) and embedding it with insulation. But this time the doctor more often use a plastic ring to prevent unwanted infections.
7. Studies conducted Bertrand Auvert of the National Agency for AIDS Research, France, in Africa between 2002 and 2005 stated that circumcised men have a lower risk of contracting the HIV virus.
8. Only one of the 400 men who can satisfy themselves by oral means.
9. There are two types of Mr.P, which is penis can be enlarged and elongated erections or known as the grower and penis always looks great, but can not enlarge the time to achieve an erection (shower). From the survey conducted by the International Men's Health reported that about 79 percent of men in the category of grower, and 21 percent in the category shower.
10. The German researchers say the average intercourse in the last climactic position about 2 minutes 5 seconds in men, and 5 minutes 30 seconds in women.
11. In a study by State University of New York who uses artificial penis mention getting longer Mr. P the more fluid they produce sperm and increase partner satisfaction.
12. Fatefehi King of Tonga became the most lucky man, King Fatefehi been took virginity around 37,800 girls in the period of 1770 to 1784. It is said that King Fatefehi test strength his Mr.P at least seven virgin every day.
13. Handsome men had better sperm. In one of his research, the researchers from the University of Valencia Spain showed photos of men who have sperm quality with good quality, moderate and bad, and asked the respondents (women) to choose the most handsome man photo. Result the majority of women prefer men with facial photo handsome and masculine, and proved to be the men have healthier sperm quality than other men.
14. The brain is not necessary for ejaculation, because the automatic reaction came from the spinal nerves are transmitted to the brain. But ejaculation is also be affected body condition and lifestyle.
15. Excessive masturbation can have a negative impact on psychological and physical imbalances. According to experts sex, excessive masturbation can stimulate the parasympathetic nervous function or acetylcholine. Excessive stimulation triggers the production of sex hormones more chemical compounds that cause changes in the body. Side effects of changes in body chemistry can cause fatigue, hair loss, memory loss, blurred vision and pain in the testicles.
16. According to the guide book the Kama Sutra, a mixture of camel milk and honey can make a long lasting erection.
17. Semen contains about 30 compounds such as fructose, ascorbic acid, cholesterol, creatine, citric acid, lactic acid, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and various types of gara, salt and enzymes.