The immune system is your body a shield to protect against a variety of viruses and diseases. Immune system does not come by itself, should be built with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Often feel easily tired and sick? Is it because your immune system decreases?
Sometimes difficult to determine whether a person's immune system is good or not. Weather changes, irregularly diet and poor lifestyle often affects a person's immune deficiencies. To assess whether your immune system is good or not, here's characteristics, reported by geniusbeauty.com.
- You are a fever more than 10 times a year.
- You are experiencing severe hair loss and you often experience pain in the throat and joints.
- You often feel very tired and woke with a limp body (despite sleeping enough).
- You suffered herpes. Herpes that occurs in humans as much as 90 per cent resulting from the body, but a good endurance will inhibit the growth of the herpes virus.
- You often have colds, the flu develop into sinusitis and even bronchitis.
If you are experiencing at least one of the above symptoms, you should immediately boost immunity. Regularly eat a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, exercise and avoiding cigarettes and alcoholic beverages will greatly help improve your immune system.
Good immune system will make you more excited and enjoy a variety of routines with good health.