Actually chilli are rich in vitamins A, C and K, and is very good for health, as long as the amount consumed and the right way. The chili was not allowed to eat too much because you might spend all day in the bathroom due to stomach pain.
Although it was spicy and make the mouth like on fire, has been proved that chili contribute significantly to health. Is it?
1. Chili can lower high blood pressure. They are likely to have blood pressure that is too high it is recommended to consume chili. Certainly not in excessive amounts. The composition of the chili, which is called capsaicin that has the ability to help cure certain diseases, including high blood pressure.
2. Good for the heart. Who would have thought that the spicy chili is good for our heart health. However, many people have argued, consumption of spicy foods can even inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
3. Helps maintain the body shape. What is it about the connection? Is it because it was so spicy reduced appetite? Yes, maybe it could happen. But the most sensible thing is because its vitamin C content. The average person in the daily menu menus often miss the fruits. So chili helps meet the needs of vitamin C.
4. Helps prevent strokes and heart attacks.
5. Help stop the bleeding
6. Helps relieve muscle pain. Some cream to relieve back pain, muscle aches and using chili efficacy. Burning sensation it caused were able to relieve muscle pain. Be careful, do not wear too much because he was able to leave some sort of burns on your skin because of the heat.
7. Increase oxygen in the body
8. Rich in vitamins A, C, and K.
Hmmm .... if you are interested in adding a spicy flavor to your diet? As long as not excessive chili is healthy anyway.